Performance Marketing Expert
FLIPNEWMEDIA is seeking to hire a Performance Marketing Expert with high experience (min 4 years hands on), to develop, implement, track and optimize performance marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
As a Performance Marketing Expert, You will be responsible for managing day to day PPC clients, forming strategy, data analysis and reporting for existing and potential customers.
This role requires an in-depth knowledge of google paid search, google display, youtube, shopping as well as social media campaigns
- Set up, update, and optimize campaigns on several platforms (Google Ads, Youtube and display advertising, Facebook, Instagram and other social media advertising platforms)
- Present and execute full strategy plan to existing or potential customers
- Manage daily bidding and budget allocation based on data driven decisions.
- Research new trends (new features, technologies etc.) and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Continuous A/B testing within campaigns to drive performance improvements.
- Analyse marketing plans and identify KPI’s for each project.
- Create weekly/monthly reports for clients
- 4+ Years proven work experience in digital marketing
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Google Ads certifications : Search, Display, Video, Analytics.
- Hands-on experience with Google AdWords and Facebook Ads (e-commerce and conversion oriented campaigns).
- Familiarity with: Paid Media platforms and programmatic advertising, including Google AdWords, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn for paid promotion, targeting, and measurement
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads Manager.
- Hard working and innovative spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Greek & English.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Collaborate with Account and Design Teams to develop digital plans that support client objectives
- A competitive package matching the candidate’s skills and experience
- Private medical health insurance program
- Challenging and inspiring projects.
- Professional development
If you want to make a difference and work with a top-rated team of talented individuals, come and join us!